Useful Household Tips
The internet can be a source of inspirational and unusual ways to use ordinary household items. Here are just a few examples:
1. Ketchup can be used to clean copper.
2. Lubricate a stuck zipper track by applying a drop of olive oil with a cosmetic swab-tip.
3. White vinegar will remove tea stains from a cup and coffee stains from your carafe, but be sure to rinsethem thoroughly.
4. Minor drain clogs can be cleared with half a cup of salt, followed by a quart of hot water.
5. If you break a drinking glass, a slice of white bread will pick up the tiniest shards from the floor.
6. Electrical tape can temporarily seal a leaking drain pipe. (Unlike water supply pipes, drains work by gravity, not pressure.)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.