I just sold this Condo at 105 1450 MERKLIN Street, South Surrey White Rock, British Columbia White Rock.
In Real Estate, it’s understood that personalized service really makes a difference. That’s why you are entitled to expect value-added, cost-free information and advice on real estate subjects that interest you. Here are a few examples of topics you might find worthwhile:
- Financial and market trends
- Neighbourhood property activity
- Renovations and décor ideas
- Taxation and other municipal issues
If you want to be kept “up to speed” on a particular real estate issue, just call to make an appointment to set up a monitoring program that’s right for you. Here’s how it works:
- You define the issues that are most meaningful to you.
- We discuss the best approach to address your questions and concerns, and determine the most appropriate method of reporting.
- We review your options on a regular or “as needed” basis, and you determine the information and response method you prefer.
Simply put, if you express personal interest in the Real Estate market, you deserve to receive the information that is most valuable to you.
Your doors have good locks. The bathtub has a slip-free pad. By all accounts, your home is a safe and secure place for your family to live.However, there are some hazards that many homeowners don't consider or even know about. For instance:1. Blocked eavestroughs. Eavestroughs clogged with leaves andother debris can cause rainwater to overflow next to your foundationand create a basement leak .
2. Clogged dryer vents. High temperature air combined with lint is anear ideal condition for a fire. Check and clear the dryer vent at least once a year.
3. Dirty faucet heads. Kitchen and bath faucets often have built-in screens to spray the water evenly. Unfortunately, dirt and other contaminates can build up on these and, possibly, affect the quality of the water. Clean faucet heads regularly.
4. Tripping hazards. You could step around a loose section of carpet for years and then one day, in a moment of distraction, trip over it and fall. When you see a potential tripping hazard in your home, don't ignore it. Fix it. Being diligent about home safety takes a little more time. But, if it preventsone injury or illness, it's worth the effort.
That's why finding a good REALTOR® who is an expert on the local market is so important. A good REALTOR® will help you understand the market, the current market value of your home, and what you can expect should you decide to list. A good REALTOR® will also walk you step-by-step through the home selling and buying process, and work hard to make sure everything goes smoothly. So if you're considering buying or selling a home, take the time to find a good REALTOR®. It makes all the difference. Looking for a good REALTOR®? Call today.